was established in August 2008. It has been a family dream to have our own
place, to accommodate our own growing stable and share our passion for horses
with others. Eline, who has been on and around horses for over 40 years, grew up and gave riding lessons in Europe.
She devoted her life to
horse care after migrating to the US In 2002. Her mission is to promote good horsemanship,
and provide high standards of animal care in
a safe and friendly environment.
- Riding lessons for adults and children from 4 years old
- Affordable horse boarding and outstanding horse care
- Horses for lease (call for availability and lease options)
- Gift Certificates for riding lessons, please call ahead
We look forward to welcome you on our premises for horse boarding
and horseback riding
lessons. Did you know that leasing a horse
is a really good first step towards owning a horse? You or your child will experience what it means to care for a horse, learn critical horsemanship skills and prepare to make an educated choice for a horse of your own. Ask us for
options! Please call Eline (A-lee-nuh) at 925 727 8449
- Stalls: mare hotel (16), foaling barn (3)
- Feeding in PORTA-GRAZER
- Large turnout paddocks (2)
- Green hand grazing pasture
- Riding arena (All sand, lighted, 30mx40m)
- Round pens (2, all sand, 48' diameter)
- Tack room
- Wash racks (2)
Loaded with juicy Safe Tall Fescue and Grazer Orchard Grass, our year around hand grazing pasture is always green. The stalls in the Mare Hotel get fresh sand regularly and have mats where needed. Our new Hay Barn keeps the forage dry and tasty. Local trails are accessible from the property, and State Parks are at a 15 minute trailer drive (Round Valley, Mount Diablo state park).
here for map):
From Brentwood follow Sunset Rd, left on Eden Plains Rd, and directly right on Ranch Road (dirt road).
From Oakley / Knightsen follow Delta Rd, right on Knightsen Ave, left on Ranch Road.
We are at the corner lot on the right, with the white fences. Look for our sign.